Friday, September 28, 2007
The St. Paul Booster Club will meet Sunday, September 30, in Boeke Hall immediately following the 11 a.m. Mass. All are welcome.
Any boy in grades 3 through 8, interested in playing CYO basketball for the 2007-08 season should call Vince Woicehovich at 330-773-5296. This will be your last chance to sign up.
To play CYO sports you must meet the following criteria:
1. A CYO Registration Form must be filled out with a signed physical from your doctor with a date after June 1, 2007.
2. A $40 CYO fee /$90 per family must be paid.
3. A registration fee of $20 per child/$30 per family must be paid.
4. $60 St. Paul Booster Club dues must be paid.
5. If you do not attend St. Paul School you must be attending PSR classes at St. Paul.
Please make checks payable to St. Paul Booster Club. If you have any questions, please call Vince W oicehovich at the above number.
For schedules and standings go to: www.akroncyo.orglathletics
BOOSTER CLUB NEW MEMBERS
The St. Paul Booster Cliub welcomes all parishioners to join the 300 Booster Club.
The cost is $60 for the year. Monthly drawings are held giving you a chance to win $100 or more. All proceeds help to pay utilities for the Gym. Call Charlotte Miller at 330-634-1127 or John Testa at 330-773-8323.
THANKS FOR SUPPORT
The Booster C;lub would like to thank all coaches, assistants and families for their time and support of all our youth programs. We would especially like to thank Alex Kuzmik, our Director/Commissioner of Football. Alex started the football program 15 years ago and has helped develop many young kids into great football players and young Catholic men. So if you see Alex at a game or at Mass, thank him for all his hard work over the years.
~~ Vincent Woicehovich, Athletic Director John Testa, Booster Club President